Sunday, November 10, 2013

Festival Macaroon


Hi Friends,


What's your favorite go to place during the weekend? Shopping? Gym? Natural park? For me, it is just staying at home (especially now it is getting so windy in Buffalo), sipping some hot tea (it must be chai, such as pumpkin spice or hazelnut  or spiced apple cider, and doing something that you will never get to do when work keeps you running - taking pictures for great food. So the last past weekend I spent approximately 1-2 hour taking pictures for these delicious macaroons. The combination of savory and colour can be magic. I hope these bright & shiny colours can bring you some happiness. 




In the meantime, I visited Orchard Fresh located in Orchard Park, New York State (about South Buffalo). It is a concept store owned by Tops, which is a premier culinary destination of high quality fruit, vegetable, coffee bar, tea segment and deli choices. I definitely like their logo, lime green theme color and modern/simple store design, while with Wegmans and Trader Joes around, the competition can be very fierce (quality VS pricing is hard to balance). Let's wait and see if this store can find its way to attract Buffalonians. Go have a look and see if you like it, I may take some pictures of the desserts there in my future posts. 



























1 comment:

  1. I love Macaroon so much. It`s colorful and makes me feel happy.

    ReplyDelete