Tuesday, July 23, 2013

{Rochester} La-Tea-Da



Nestled at Alexandra street, Rochester, NY, La-Tea-Da is a tea room to spend some afternoon time. It provides a variety of delicious options, from a traditional English tea to satisfying lunches, light snacks, and mouthwatering desserts. It has such a girlish and cute name that attracted me to at least have a look at it.

I went to La-Tea-Da in a cloudy Friday afternoon with my collegue Edel. I am so amazed by the rooms decorated by flowers, stylish hats and elegant tea pots. It suddently reminded me of my high school time, when I was super crazy about collecting cups -- Yes I used to spend most of my pocket money to buy different kinds of cups until my Mom stopped me from doing this anymore, but my romantic dream still exists. In my opinion, it would be such a wonderful job to be an owner of this tea house -- smelling the flavor of tea, baking some scones for the guests, and getting to playing with the tea cups all day long......


I specifically recommend the hot scone and bread pudding with brandy butter sauce here. They are just so creamy and smooth and directly melt my mind. Also, it is a great place to bring some girlfriends and have a peaceful reading time together!











2 comments: