Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Blog Moving Announcement

Hi Friends,

I am moving my blog to a new place: www.linglingjourney.com!

I haven't updated my blog for a while - I didn't stop blogging even though my work continues to keep me very busy! The real reason is that I have been working on moving the blog to another site which has a totally different appearance (I think it is better, and I hope you think so too!). And I am still travelling, taking pictures so my blogging to-do list is piling up again! I am so so excited about it, since it is almost like changing to a new diary book for me. As a person who likes to continue improving, there is such a big room for me to update and change.

Again, I really appreciate all your reviews and visits, every time when I look the visitors' data, I feel very accomplished by how many visitors coming from different corners of the world! Hope you enjoy the new home of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment