Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Banana Mocha Cake + Hello April


This banana mocha cake is INDULGENCE. Since this is my birthday week so I just want to enjoy. Today it is 60 degree and I can TRULY hear the birds singing. I miss spring, I miss the feeling that I can sit outside of a cafe under the sunshine. Can't wait to welcome the spring!

Recipe

Ingredients
3 bananas
1.5 cups light brown sugar
1.5 cups strong brewed coffee, cooled
1 cup oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
2.75 cups flour
2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips

Steps
Preheat oven to 350F. Mash the banana and mix in the brown sugar until blended. Add the coffee, oil, Vanilla, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon and salt. Fold in the flour and baking sod. Pour into an ungreased 9*13 pan and top with the chocolate chips. Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. 










No comments:

Post a Comment