Saturday, March 1, 2014

Applebee's


As a healthy eater (trying to be), I seldom dined in fast food chains or even American quick service restaurants just because it is very hard for me find something both light & delicious at the same time, and I never liked any place putting “low calorie burger” or “low calorie french fries” as healthy choices to attract customers - how healthier can a burger or french fries be…? However, if I really need to choose, I always go to Applebee, especially they have a wide range of delicious salads and my beloved tomato soup. Sometimes if I want to have something heavy to satisfy my stomach, I will share a plate of pasta with my friends. Plus, as a marketer I like the fact that Applebee uses tablet to help you order, and you can play games with friends & families while you are waiting. 








No comments:

Post a Comment