Monday, January 6, 2014

{Shanghai} Muses Cafe


Hi Friends,


I know it is freezing in eastern US now (now it is -2 degree in Buffalo with blowing snow...), so I decided to recall a nice experience at Muses Cafe while I was in Shanghai which gave me a warm memory. 

Most of my restaurant trials in Shanghai were Chinese cuisine while for a chit chat with an old friend from business school, I chose this Muses Cafe randomly, it turned out to be a great choice. The quite and cozy atmosphere was just perfect for heartfelt conversation, plus their garden smoothie, delicate Tiramisu and creamy spaghetti all fulfilled my stomach. The surprise? A cup of simple of earl grey tea with very strong tea flavor since I have been so disappointed by the sweet milk tea powder, and I will never be tired of the scent of milk tea filling a cafe, if it is that good. So if you ever have a chance to go to Shanghai, search for it, and have a quite reading time there will be great.


















No comments:

Post a Comment