Monday, January 27, 2014

{Asia} Sparkling Sweets


Hi Friends!

As it is getting colder and colder and colder, I have decided to put all my warm memories in Asia in my blog for the next few days (or maybe next few weeks...). Today I am going to show you all the tasty desserts and cakes that I have tried while I was travelling. I have to say I am not a super fan for sweet things because they make me feel like eating more and more, so I am a very picky sweet eater. I admire those cakes or beverages that have beautiful presentations which will immediately light up my eyes, or those have innovative ideas that gave me an "A-ha" moment. I guess I am a little bit too reasonable, but you always want to make sure that you spend money in something worthwhile, especially things that will need you to exercise at gym for a while right?


I hope you enjoy the sweets as well, drink a lot of hot tea, eat some soup, and create many great memories to sweeten your life!

Haagen-Dazs mooncake, my mom reserved it for me, so sweet! 

Little colorful donuts


Green tea pudding, I love the logo!


Green tea mousse cake


Hot brownie & Vanilla icecream


Cute little bread, what attracted me was the little snowman presentation


Blueberry mousse cake, yum!


Green tea multi-layer cake, can' t resist green tea's earthy aroma


Oreo flavor multi-layer cake

No comments:

Post a Comment