Monday, September 2, 2013

Snapshots - Life on the Go!

Hiking at Niagara Gorge

Last one month probably was my most relaxed time during the past two years (actually I was pretty busy with my work transition and moving into a new house, but I felt great starting a more settled-down life) and I took so many pictures during my travel to Chicago and dining experience several restaurants in Rochester before I leave this lovely city. OK, but there was something wrong with my camera SD card so I have to fix it before I can show you in this blog, hopefully my pics will be safe there since they are my very valuable asset. Life has been great - I moved into a new house and I am already starting discovery of great restaurants in Buffalo/Niagara - I just constantly find new projects for myself to do. The pictures here were all taken by my phone, so they are not very appealing but still records for my life. 

My beloved boss at Xerox gave me this cute bracelet for good luck!

Xerox, thank you for this unforgettable internship

Bridge to Xerox office, I really enjoy standing here and watch the buildings in downtown Rochester

Best salad at Magnolia's Deli & Cafe in Park Avenue - do you know that Obama had lunch with several U of Rochester students several days ago?



A walk at river beach at Hamburg, NY, love the sunset here and I am so grateful to this view given by nature



Have you tried black sticky rice sushi? @ Sun Restaurant

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I could meet you during your time in Rochester. So you're off to the Windy City?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try "recuva" http://www.piriform.com/recuva to read the SD card. It's saved me many times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keven! Thank you so much for giving me this special tip! I have already ordered a new SD card, but I will for sure try your advice because I have so many assets in it!

      Delete