Saturday, September 14, 2013

Applebee's Salads


I am not a fan of national fast food chains, since I am not comfortable eating burger or sandwich as my lunch (either because I don't get used to eat bread for lunch or I am too picky). And, I am very tired of choosing among Caesar salad, Home salad, or Garden salad (Hi chefs, may you be one step further innovative?). BUT, I found my favorite salad at Applebee's - California Shrimp Salad. This salad consists of many of my beloved elements including shrimp, avocado, and black olives. The crumbled bacon also adds a lovely crispy & crunchy flavor in your mouth, making every bite so so adorable. PLUS, their pecan-crusted chicken salad is also worth trying. 




Pecan-crusted Chicken Salad: Crunchy pecan-crusted chicken, crisp romaine, mandarin oranges, honey-glazed pecans, dried cranberries and blue cheese crumbles - tossed with balsamic vinaigrette. 



California Shrimp Salad: Blackened shrimp, fresh avocado, crumbled bacon, olives, 

grape tomatoes and eggs top Bibb lettuce tossed in a creamy green goddess dressing.



No comments:

Post a Comment