Thursday, August 1, 2013

{Rochester} Restaurant 2Vine | Lunch with Boss



Having been working with Xerox since February, I always feel so blessed to have the excellent opportunity to work with wonderful products, learn the advanced marketing best practices, and mostly, a group of great people. I am also very grateful for having a wonderful boss - Sue. Yes, she has all the terrific qualities I can see in a boss. She is hardworking and intelligent; She is fun and always laugh; She mentors me patiently and introduces me to understand different groups at this giant corporation; She allows me to take initiatives and walk out of my comfort zone; She acknowledges me as a critical thinker to challenge her philosophy; Apart from all that, she is also a good friend who can talk to and rely on. Believe it or not, Sue is a good musician!

Back to one month ago, Sue took me out to a premium bar & lounge Restaurant 2Vine to celebrate my MBA graduation (yay!). We shared so much more beyond the professional world. I love listening to the stories about Sue's two sons. Look at the Godiva chocolate she gave to me as my graduation gift, you will know how sweet and considerate she is! 


Poached Shrimp horseradish cocktail sauce


House Made Tagliatelle


                                                      Chickpeas Risotto 




A cup of latte is always a good treat in the afternoon. 


Cheesy potato soup


No comments:

Post a Comment