Monday, July 8, 2013

{Chicago} Michael Jordan's Steak House


Interestingly, I knew this restaurant not from my American friends, but from a Chinese blogger who traveled at Chicago. Moreover, I didn't plan for a dining experience there at all. Back to February, I traveled to Chicago for an interview, then I figured out that this well-known (mostly because of MJ) steak house is just located beside the hotel I lived in. I didn't have any time for the famous thick Pizza, Northwestern University, U of Chicago or the Big Bean, then why not having fun here? 

That's how the pictures come from. 



Hanger Steak with pinot noir sauce. I am not a fan of beef or steak but it tastes yummy!



Caramelized Sea Scallops - three sisters garden grits, black truffle butter. It is very delicately cooked with rich, bright flavor and a smooth, creamy texture.



The potato side - It is my favorite dish at MJ's steakhouse! The outside is crispy but the inside has a very moist, crunmbly bite. Plus, the thyme and caramelized onions made it savory and tangy with gratifying taste. Anyway I just love it!



Roasted Nichols Farm Beets - la clare farms goat cheese, smoked pecans. I think many girls love blue cheese, but I am addicted to the salty smell of goat cheese:p.









1 comment: